Radio Upgrade for Mercedes E class | 2002 - 2008 8"
Android display for Mercedes E class W211 E200, E220, E240, E270, E280 -- 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
GPS radio upgrade with 8" touch screen
OS: Android 9.0
PX5 module uses 64 bit architecture, 8 core Cortex-A53 CPU processor, Android 9.0 operating system, Abundant peripheral interface
- touch screen intertaiment multimedia head unit designed special for your car
- at lower power consumption at power on it support sleep mode, starting is up a few seconds
- 64 bit 8 core Cortex-A53 CP, frequency up to 1.5GHz
- power VR SGX6110 GPU
- running memory RAM DDR3
- capacity ROM 2GB
- applied eMMC high speed FLASH
- ROM 32GB
- supported screen resolution 800*480 and 1024*600
- supported portrait screen resolution 1280*960 and 1024*720
- supported video format: MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.263, H.264, AVS, VC-1, VP8, MVC
- capacitive touch screen (supported study calibration function)
- built-in GPS and GLONASS dual satellite location
- supported driving recorder function
- supported a variety of audio formats
- supported upgrade via SD or USB port
- input voltage: 3.8～5.5V, recommended voltage 5V
- maximum input current: 2200mA
- sleep current: about 7 mA
- working temperature: -30~+75℃
- forbid with electricity to mounting and dismounting of the module
- all of external interface (SD-CARD, USB, etc) need add ESD protective devices
100% full tech support | installation or help you with it | warranty 12 months
1. If you are not sure about fits, take a picture of a dashboard (radio + screen) and send it to email@example.com
2. This unit does not support OEM backup camera. There are two ways:
- find OEM wires of backup camera (video signal + power). Make connect aftermarket RCA plug (male) to the OEM video signal wires. You need to get a power converter 12V to 6V. (OEM camera has power +6V) + correct connection and that's it.
- Get an aftermarket camera.
3. The product does not support OEM CD/DVD changer
4. The product does not support OEM SiriusXM
5. For most models requires the Fiber Optic Convertor. (fiber optic - is orange double tube which is between the head unit and OEM amplifier).
- If you wish to save an OEM amp then you will need to buy an Optic Fiber Convertor.
- If you don't need an OEM amp/ or it's broken - you can run new speaker wires from the new head unit to each speaker. In this case you will lost only OEM sub. 2/4 Ohm
- If you wish to install an aftermarket amp, then ok, the new head unit has everything for that (audio outputs/power control etc.)
6. Most models require the extension kit (radio wire antenna etc.). Please take 10 min to take off the radio / or with other ways check it. The radio and sound amplifier are in the trunk.
7. If your vehicle is equipped with a BOSE audio system then you will need to get extra extension cable to bypass the BOSE amplifier system.
8. There is no plug and play, you will need to splice and rewire the speaker audio wires, and after installing the extension cable or … you don't buy extension cable and you just run new speaker wires from the radio to each speaker (not a big deal). If a car has a sub you will lose it.
Also you can install any aftermarket amp and remain all the speakers work. FM/AM reception may be not as good as with the OEM system.